QSCA 2020 Shoot CalendarJanuary 14, 2020
QSCA is proud to announce it has partnered with Chris Brown’s Shooting Academy (BSA) to offer two days of subsidised training for its members.
When: Thursday 7th & Friday 8th June (prior to the COMPAK Nationals).
Where: Brisbane Sporting Clays.
Cost: $40 per participant, per session.
- Coaching sessions are open to current financial QSCA members only.
- Participants must hold a valid weapons licence.
- Coaching sessions will typically be in groups of three for 2 hours. 0830-1030, 1100-1300, 1330-1530.
- QSCA will cover participants range fees and targets.
- Participants must supply their own ammunition.
- Session places are limited, and participants will be placed on a first come first served basis.
- Payment must be made to QSCA in advance to secure your booking, cancellation after Monday 4th June will result in loss of pre-paid booking fees.
If you are interested in improving your shooting sign up for some quality training.
The QSCA Secretary will notify you of dates / times available, and supply bank details for your booking fee.